23.12.09

Exactly one year ago, on this very day, I landed in the middle of Christmas, literally. I had just spent eight amazing and life-changing weeks in Africa. At the time I was really feeling homesick and I can't describe the great feeling being back home (and skipping all the dreadful Christmas hassle). When we we're in Africa with my friend Mikael (who is by the way spending his Christmas far away somewhere in Australia - merry Christmas to you!), we agreed that it's always fantastic to travel, but it's vital to have a home where to come back. It was the very same feeling I had on the 22.12.2008. Self-portrait taken at the top of Ngong Hill, nearby Nairobi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, tänä jouluna Bondi Beachilla! Joulut sinne ja kiitti muistin virkistämisestä, joutu kattoon kuvat läpi ja fiilaan takas!