7.5.09

one thing

Let me tell you something. One thing we we're supposed to do in Africa, or should I say it was our main mission and the whole purpose of our trip, was to make a little video of African school children. Well, we thought that it wouldn't be so difficult and accepted the mission. Well, now the video is something 80% done and now we're having big difficulties with technology and our own know-how. My point is that just please consider at least twice before accepting anything that you are sure that you're able to succeed the whole motherfuckin issue. Don't get me wrong, it was the time of my life in Africa. Truly inspiring and so incredibly awesome trip when it comes to photography, but when we step out from the photos and move into the video zone I'm feeble....

1 comment:

Jere Tapani Salonen said...

Haha, that sounds like my whole life! First everything feels like nothing, but when it's really time to do it, I'm speechless and all I can do is drink Tapio.