31.5.08

Graduation - like Kanye

Hello every one and sorry for being late. I have two good reasons for that. First, I was enjoying a frikking blast gig show performance this night (and just came home). And second, I'm going to have my high school graduation party tomorrow so I won't be able to offer you guys a blog tomorrow since I'm going to party like an animal all day long. So this pic is like the photograph of Friday and Saturday. There is Teemu (or Ölmö, or Duumi, or whatever you like to say) picking roses, that he had just thrown into air, from the ground. As you might guess, we were shooting some posing pictures relating to our graduation. I shot Ölmö and he shot me. It was a nice deal and at least I'm superveryglad how the pictures turned out. So thank you very much my friend :-)

No comments: