14.5.08

Action

Phew, my days are getting quite boring and monotonic. I go to work at 0900 and I'm back home after six o'clock. Then I'm too tired to do anything exciting. Maybe that's why some think that rhythm of my blog has chilled. Well, this day seemed no different from the others until at 20.00 Niclas from Punavuori called me that he's coming to Tampere with Känni-Martti. Nice - finally something to cheer my life up. And that it truly was. At first we went to a shitty pub called 'Pub Lordi'. Niclas and Martti drank drinks there and then we left - before the developing showdown. From there we travelled to a new club in Hämeenkatu called 'Love Hotel' - yeesh! Seemed like our place. After half an hour Martti threw up. That didn't slow us down 'cause we demonstrated who is who on the dance floor. We saw the most red running shoes in Tampere - at least that's what the guy said. We danced till half past two in the morning until we got kicked out because Niclas got a bit too excited. This pic is at the beginning of our trip. Niclas takes a picture of Martti hiding behind the tulips. More funny pics coming. Thank you Niclas. Thank you Martti.

Ps. I'll might write my blogs in English from now on. Just because this way I can keep up my English easily. So get used to it.

No comments: